Does your company’s website need an overhaul? My simple, organized copywriting process makes collaborating with me easy and fast.
My copywriting process in six steps:
Step 1: You talk, I listen (and ask key questions)
- After filling out the creative brief that I send you, we have a chat: Via Zoom, a phone call, or we connect in person. I get a clear sense of who you are, who your company is, where it’s going, your brand/tone of voice and especially who we are writing for (specifics about who your audience/customer is).
- We also establish deliverables: Do you need new content or a refresh of your existing copy? Is it for a brochure? Your website? A press release? An email campaign? An anonymous letter to your neighbor with the loud dog?
- I send you a proposal with the details: Number and type of web pages, purpose, style, tone of voice, etc.
Step 2: You receive my proposal
- This will outline all that I do for you. This will include deliverables, timing, rounds of amends, and a shopping-list style breakdown of each of my services for you.
- You agree to the proposal and send it back to me along with an initial payment of 50% of the total
Step 3: The words begin flowing (after extensive research)
- My copy is written in whatever format you prefer (standard for me is .docx format with Track Changes for quick, easy ammending)
- You are kept up to date on the progress (weekly, if not sooner)
Step 4: You review the work with each round of amends
- You give your input with each round within an agreed-upon time
Step 5: Final Review+Payment of the remaining 50%
Step 6: We celebrate
- We pop the champagne to celebrate our success (Also, a testimonial would be greatly appreciated)
My copywriting process is one of many things that my clients rave about. Collaborate with me and you won’t regret it. Let’s team up!
© 2021 Postier Consulting LLC – All Rights Reserved