Do you need great copywriting but you’re nervous about what to expect? Don’t be.
Here’s the copywriting process I use to make things easy for you:
Step 1: You talk, I listen (and ask the key questions)
- After filling out the creative brief that I send you, we have a chat: We do a Xoom call, phone call, or we connect in person. I get a clear sense of who you are, who your company is, where it’s going, your brand/tone of voice and especially who we are writing for (specifics about who your audience/customer is).
- We also establish deliverables: Do you need new content or a refresh of your existing copy? Is it for a brochure? Your website? A press release? An email campaign? An anonymous letter to your neighbor with the loud dog?
- I send you a proposal with the details: Number of pages? Type of pages and how much content? What basic content to keep or include? etc.
Step 2: You receive my proposal
- This will outline all that I do for you. This will include deliverables, timing, rounds of amends, and a shopping-list style breakdown of each of my services for you.
- You agree to the proposal and send it back to me along with a payment of 50% of the total
Step 3: The words begin flowing
- My copy is written in whatever format you prefer (standard for me is .docx format with Track Changes)
- You are kept up to date on the progress (weekly, if not sooner)
Step 4: You review the work with each round of amends
- You give your input with each round within an agreed-upon time
Step 5: Final Review+Payment of the remaining 50%
Step 6: We celebrate
- We pop the champagne to celebrate our success (Also, a testimonial would be greatly appreciated)
Collaborate with me and you won’t regret it. Let’s team up!